The Association of Construction Managers of Kenya (ACMK) is an association of professionals who have come together to promote the professional practice of construction and project management in Kenya.
The association is a platform where professionals in the field of construction management and construction project management are recognized in the industry and appreciated by players in the construction industry such as the government, developers and other professionals in the industry.
The association aims to regularize and streamline the practice of construction and project management in Kenya by creating necessary codes of conduct for members, develop appropriate procedures of practice and ensure strict pre-qualification of members.
Association of Construction Managers of Kenya (ACMK) aims at ensuring that the construction industry is well protected with the ethics required and the job is done by professionals in that industry.
- To uphold professionalism and elevate the standards of construction and project management in Kenya
- Ensuring adherence to construction cost, time and quality to all stakeholders.
- To enhance construction sustainability in the built society.
- To attain professionalism and highest standards in the construction industry.
- Setting the Standard in Construction Professionalism